So we have been waiting nervously for our donors to notarize and send in their ODA's and our main donor did today!! So NEDC will let us proceed with our transfer in March. I was really starting to get nervous since I started my Lupron shots last Friday and I have my Endometrial biopsy this friday. So now we are good to go. Flights, Hotel and Car rental all Booked!!
This is it I can just feel it. We will be transferring the 2 boys and possible 1 of the girl embryos from the PGD tested embryos we are matched with depending on how they do with the thaw.